Dean Edge 10 Active Bass Guitar with Graphics, Skull Crusher
Dean Edge 10 Active Bass Guitar with Graphics, Skull CrusherDetails
The Edge 10A PJ bass guitar features a basswood body with a striking "Skull Crusher" custom graphic, in a double-cutaway shape for easy access to the higher frets. A maple neck and rosewood fingerboard complete the look of this bass, and the Dean PJ active EQ pickups ensure you'll sound great.
Product Ref: 29410View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Dean's Edge Series of Bass Guitars, as expected, have a distinctive headstock and are an ideal bass guitar for the gigging musician or the keen learner. Packed with top grade components and bearing the distinguished Dean logo, the Edge Series Bass Guitar is the ideal way to "Get your Wings."
Easily recommended for most types of music requiring a hard wearing and stylish instrument that can handle the rigours of the road.
Established in 1976 in Illinois by Dean Zelinsky, the Dean Guitar Company fast became the "go to" manufacturer for hard wearing distinctive guitars. Now synonymous with the rock and metal genres, Dean Guitars have always maintained their position at the forefront of guitar design and technological advancement in the manufacture of quality instruments designed specifically for louder players.
Body & Bridge:
- Body: Basswood
- Finish: "Skull Crusher" Custom Graphic
- Bridge: Die Cast
Neck & Fingerboard:
- Neck: Maple
- Construction: Bolt-On
- Scale: 35"
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Inlays: Pearl Diamond
Pickups & Hardware:
- Pickups: Dean PJ Active EQ Pickups
- Hardware: Black
- Tuners: Die Cast
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.