Dean Edge Pro Bass Guitar, Trans Black
Dean Edge Pro Bass Guitar, Trans BlackDetails
Product Ref: 60704View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Dean Soapbar Pickups and Active 3D EQ
Loaded with two powerful Dean Soapbar pickups the Edge Pro produces a beefy tone with advanced bass response and middle definition. The active circuitry of the Dean 3D preamp allows a higher output tone as well as the ability to use the 3-band active EQ to tweak and fine tune your bass tone. Featuring low, middle and high frequency controls you can produce a range of studio ready tones for a variety of genres and playing styles.
The incorporation of a neck-thru construction allows the Dean Edge Pro to produce advanced sustain and resonance by optimizing the maximum contact between the neck and body joint to allow superior vibration transfer and sustainability perfect for when you need notes to ring out for as long as possible.
Unlike most Dean bass guitars the Edge Pro features a unique Brass nut which provides improved sustain, clarity and tonal brightness due to its low friction design. Traditional plastic nuts can often dampen the vibrations once it passes over the nut creating a muffled tone, however the low friction nature of Brass improves the vibrations transfer and allows it to ring out for longer provides an improved resonance and overall brightness to the tone.
Body & Bridge
- Body: Basswood
- Top: Flamed Maple
- Construction: Neck-Thru
- Finish: Trans Black
- Bridge: Hardtail
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Maple/Walnut
- Neck Profile: C
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Frets: 24 Medium
- Inlays: Custom Pearl 12th Fret
- Scale Length: 34"
- Nut: Brass
- Nut Width: 38mm
Hardware & Electronics
- Controls: 1 x Volume, 1 x Tone, 1 x Bass, 1 x Middle, 1 x Treble
- Additional Electronics: Dean 3D Active EQ Preamp
- Bridge Pickup: Dean Soapbar
- Neck Pickup: Dean Soapbar
- Tuners: Grover
- Knobs: Dome
- Hardware: Gold
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.