Dean Exotica Plus Solid Top Electro Acoustic Guitar, Natural Gloss
Dean Exotica Plus Solid Top Electro Acoustic Guitar, Natural GlossDetails
Product Ref: 60345View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Mahogany Body & Solid Spruce Top
Constructed from Mahogany back and sides the Exotica Plus Solid Top produces a well-rounded tone with a distinct warmness and dynamic quality not found in other tone woods. With a detailed emphasis on the mid-range Mahogany produces a punchy tone whilst retaining clear highs. Additionally the Solid Spruce top combined with the Mahogany body helps to bring out a tight and bright tone perfect for producing a full bodied tone with plenty of clarity.
DMT Electronics & 3-Band EQ
The Exotica Plus features a versatile Dean DMT preamp and pickup system which allows you to connect the Exotica Plus directly to amps, PA systems and DI outputs to amplify its natural tone. Additionally the DMT Preamp also features a built in tuner to ensure you never play out of tune whilst the on board 3-band EQ and presence control give tone shaping options to optimize your perfect tone before it even reaches the PA.
Body & Bridge
- Body: Mahogany
- Top: Solid Spruce
- Shape: Dreadnought Cutaway
- Construction: Set-In
- Finish: Gloss Natural
- Binding: 3 Ply Wood (Maple/Paduak/Maple)
- Bridge: Rosewood
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Profile: C
- Neck Binding: White
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Frets: 21
- Inlays: White MOP "Exotica"
- Scale Length: 25.25"
- Nut: ABS Black
Hardware & Electronics
- Electronics: Dean Preamp with Tuner
- Controls: Volume, Bass, Middle, Treble, Presence, Tuner On/Off, Phase In/Out
- Tuners: Sealed Die-Cast
- Bridge Pins: ABS Black
- Hardware: Chrome
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.