Dean Exotica Quilt Ash Electro Acoustic Guitar, Gloss Natural
Dean Exotica Quilt Ash Electro Acoustic Guitar, Gloss NaturalDetails
Product Ref: 60598View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Quilt Ash Top, Back & Sides
Constructed from an entirely Quilt Ash body the Dean Exotica Quilt Ash not only looks stunning but has the impressive tone to match. The Quilt Ash body produces a rich tonality with snappy and strong characteristics such as the distinctive middle response, rounded lows and popping highs. Additionally the Mahogany neck provides a smooth playability and fantastic resonance due to the set-in construction. The Quilt Ash tone wood features a stunning grain with gloss natural lacquer for a unique and interesting finish.
DMT Electronics & 3-Band EQ
The Exotica features a versatile DMT Designed preamp and pickup system which allows you to connect the Exotica directly to amps, PA systems and DI outputs to amplify its natural tone. Without the need to mic up the guitar's sound hole the Dean Exotica allows you to deliver a larger amount of stage presence whilst the on board 3-band EQ gives tone shaping options to optimize your perfect tone before it even reaches the PA.
Body & Bridge
- Body: Quilt Ash
- Top: Quilt Ash
- Shape: Dreadnought Cutaway
- Construction: Set-In
- Finish: Gloss Natural
- Binding: Celluloid
- Rosette: Wood (Spoked)
- Bridge: Rosewood
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Profile: C
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Frets: 21
- Inlays: Abalone Dot
- Scale Length: 25.25"
- Nut: ABS White
Hardware & Electronics
- Electronics: DMT Preamp with Tuner
- Controls: Volume, Bass, Middle, Treble, Presence, Phase, Tuner
- Tuners: Grover
- Bridge Pins: ABS White
- Hardware: Chrome
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.