Dean ML X Electric Guitar, Classic Black
Dean ML X Electric Guitar, Classic BlackDetails
The ML was created by Dean Zelinsky in 1977 to be the guitar with the ultimate sustain and tone. The ML was created with the Dean concept of spreading the mass of the body over a large area, but the ML has something more. Radical string angles is a concept we believe adds to resonance that help a guitar become more alive.
Exclusive Gear4music offer: order this item now, and you'll get a FREE PRO Instrument Cable, 6m.
Product Ref: 20445View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The distinctive headstock creates extra long string length, giving the ML a sound like no other! Played by many of rock's elite over the past two decades, the ML has appeared in award winning videos, on stage and album covers and more importantly on some of rocks finest recordings. Dean has made the ML available to other manufacturers with exclusive licensing arrangements.
The ML was the preferred guitar of Pantera's Dimebag Darrel Abbott and is currently seen on many a stage the world over.
Body & Bridge
- Top: Basswood
- Body: Basswood
- Bridge: Tune-O-Matic
- Finish: Classic Black
Neck & Fingerboard
- Construction: Bolt-On
- Neck: Maple 'C'
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Scale: 24-3/4"
- Inlays: Pearl Dot Inlays
Pickups & Hardware
- Pickups: DMT Design Humbucker
- Hardware: Chrome Hardware
- Machine Head: Die Cast Tuners
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.