Dean Michael Batio MAB1 Electric Guitar, Armoured Flame
Dean Michael Batio MAB1 Electric Guitar, Armoured FlameDetails
Product Ref: 59767View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Active EMG Pickups
Incorporating powerful EMG 81 and 85 humbucking pickups the Dean MAB1 provides a sharp attack and a beefy rhythm tones when in the 81 bridge position and a warm and dynamic tonality when in the 85 neck position thanks to the close aperture coils and ceramic magnets. Additionally featuring an active SA single coil in the middle position the DEAN MAB1 can be used to create a variety of tones via the 5-way pickup switch. EMG pickups are favoured by many professional musicians due to their unbeatable tone, active circuitry, high output and low noise.
Floyd Rose 1000 Tremolo
For many years Floyd Rose has been the leading manufacturer and designer of floating, locking tremolos. With a design that has stood strong for over 30 years the Floyd Rose locking tremolo allows you to adjust the string tension and pitch with the removable whammy bar to create unique sounds such as dive bombs. Unlike non-locking tremolo's the Floyd Rose bridge can make huge changes in pitch but still retain the initial tuning by the addition of a locking nut at the end of the headstock.
About Michael Angelo Batio
Born in 1956, Michael Angelo Batio us an American guitarist who started his career as the lead guitarists for glam metal band Nitro. Best known for his metal and neo-classical style of lead playing Michael Angelo takes inspiration from a range of playing styles and genre's and combines them to create his own lightning quick style. Having released multiple tutorial videos such as "Speed Kills" and "Master the art of playing lightning fast" Batio was also the first person to ever play a double guitar using both of his hands to play two different guitars simultaneously.
Body & Bridge
- Body: Alder
- Construction: Bolt-On
- Finish: Custom Armoured Flame Graphic
- Bridge: Floyd Rose 1000 Locking Tremolo
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Maple
- Neck Profile: C - (Michael Angelo Batio Custom)
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Frets: 24
- Inlays: Abalone Block
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Nut: Locking
Hardware & Electronics
- Controls: 1 x Volume, 1 x Tone, 5-Way Blade Switch
- Bridge Pickup: Active EMG 81 Humbucker
- Middle Pickup: Active EMG SA Single Coil
- Neck Pickup: Active EMG 85 Humbucker
- Knobs: Chrome Dome
- Tuners: Grover
- Hardware: Chrome
- Includes: Hardshell Case
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.