Dean Razorback 7 225 7 String Electric Guitar, Metallic White
Dean Razorback 7 225 7 String Electric Guitar, Metallic WhiteDetails
Product Ref: 59920View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Active EMG 707 Pickups
The Razorback 7 225 wields a dual set of EMG 707 active humbucking pickups which utilize alnico V loaded wide aperture coils to deliver a truly dynamic 7-string tonality. Eliminating the muddy and muffled low B sound of prior 7 string guitar pickups the 707's produce a deep and defined low B response whilst also providing tight, crisp and detailed overall response allowing them to be versatile enough for a huge range of playing styles.
Floyd Rose Special Locking Tremolo
For many years Floyd Rose has been the leading manufacturer and designer of floating, locking tremolos. With a design that has stood strong for over 30 years the Floyd Rose Special locking tremolo allows you to adjust the string tension and pitch with the removable whammy bar to create unique sounds such as dive bombs. Unlike non-locking tremolo's the Floyd Rose Special bridge can make huge changes in pitch but still retain the initial tuning by the addition of a locking nut at the end of the headstock.
Body & Bridge
- Body: Mahogany
- Construction: Set-In
- Finish: Metallic White
- Bevels: Black
- Bridge: Floyd Rose Special Locking Tremolo
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Profile: V
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Frets: 24
- Inlays: Pearl Dime Razor
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Nut: Locking
Hardware & Electronics
- Controls: 2 x Volume, 1 x Tone, 3-Way Toggle Switch
- Bridge Pickup: Active EMG 707 Humbucker
- Neck Pickup: Active EMG 707 Humbucker
- Knobs: DBD Traction
- Hardware: Black Chrome
- Includes: Hardshell Case
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.