Dean V Stealth Electric Guitar, Black Satin
Dean V Stealth Electric Guitar, Black SatinDetails
Product Ref: 59980View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Active EMG 81 & 85 Pickups
Featuring high output active EMG 81 and 85 humbucking pickups the V Stealth delivers a sharp attack and a beefy rhythm tones when in the 81 bridge position and a warm and dynamic tonality when in the 85 neck position. Constructed from close aperture coils and featuring ceramic (81) and alnico V (85) magnets the 81 and 85 humbucking pickups provide advanced detail and a truly meaty tone. EMG pickups are favoured by many professional musicians due to their unbeatable tone, active circuitry, high output and low noise.
The V Stealth incorporates a string-thru body construction to provide improved tonality and sustain by transferring vibrations and resonance from the string to the body as it goes over the tune-o-matic bridge and passes through the body.
Body & Bridge
- Body: Mahogany
- Construction: Set-In
- Finish: Black Satin
- Bridge: Tune-O-Matic
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Profile: C
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Frets: 22
- Inlays: Pearl Block
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Nut: ABS Black
Hardware & Electronics
- Controls: 2 x Volume, 1 x Tone, 3-Way Toggle Switch
- Bridge Pickup: Active EMG 81 Humbucker
- Neck Pickup: Active EMG 85 Humbucker
- Knobs: Speed
- Hardware: Black
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.