Dean V-Wing Thin Body Electro Acoustic Guitar, Classic Black
Dean V-Wing Thin Body Electro Acoustic Guitar, Classic BlackDetails
Product Ref: 61136View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Mahogany Body & Solid Spruce Top
The Dean V-Wing Electric is constructed from solid Mahogany back and sides with set in Mahogany neck for an extremely warm and rich tonality. Mahogany is a dense wood with a close grain providing a punchy and projective tone with a distinctive woody characteristic whilst the solid Spruce top delivers crisp and bright characteristics to the tone.
Dean Preamp with Tuner
Incorporating a powerful and versatile Dean Preamp the V-Wing Thin Body can easily be connected to amplifiers and PA systems making it perfect for live performers. The Dean Preamp system also features a range of built in controls including a 3-band EQ and volume control to allow you to shape your tone before the signal even reaches the amplifier. Perfect for quick tone adjustments between songs the Dean Preamp also has a built in tuner with LED display for seamless tuning adjustments on the fly.
Body & Bridge
- Body: Mahogany
- Top: Spruce
- Construction: Set-In
- Shape: Dreadnought Cutaway
- Finish: Classic Black
- Binding: Celluloid
- Bridge: Rosewood
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Profile: C
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Frets: 21
- Inlays: Pearl Block
- Scale Length: 25.5"
Hardware & Electronics
- Electronics: Dean Preamp with Tuner
- Controls: Bass, Middle, Treble, Volume, Tuner
- Tuners: Sealed Die-Cast
- Hardware: Black
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.