Dean Vendetta Electric Guitar with Tremolo, Metallic Red
Dean Vendetta Electric Guitar with Tremolo, Metallic RedDetails
The Dean Vendetta XMT Electric Guitar has a solid body and a string-thru design for great sustain. This low price version of the Dean Vendetta now features a Vintage tremolo bridge and classic Dean V ferrule pattern. Fitted with dual humbucker pickups, A Rosewood Fingerboard and Maple Neck, to 25.5" scale, Bolt-on to the solid yet lightweight Mahogany body and the black hardware completes the Dean Vendetta XMT, making it a solid choice for beginners and veterans alike.
Exclusive Gear4music offer: order this item now, and you'll get a FREE Guitar Stand
Product Ref: 20488View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
A mainstay on stages the world over, you too can become a part of Dean's distinctive Heritage that boasts some of Rock and metal's most famous names like, Dave Mustaine of Megadeth, Doug Scarrat of Saxon. Not to mention Tom Maxwell of HellYeah (Mudvayne), Eric Peterson of Testament, Michael Amott of Arch Enemy. Lest we forget Dean's most famous user of all time, potentially one of modern metal's greatest icons, the late great Dimebag Darrell Abbot.
Body & Bridge
- Body: Paulownia
- Top: Paulownia
- Bridge: Vintage Trem.
- Finish: Metallic Red
Neck & Fingerboard
- Construction: Bolt-On
- Neck: Maple 'C'
- Scale: 25-1/2"
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Inlays: Pearl Dot
Pickups & Hardware
- Pickups: DMT Design Humbucker Pickups
- Hardware: Black
- Machine Heads: Sealed Die Cast Tuners
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.