Denver 7 7-String Electric Guitar by Gear4music, Black
Denver 7 7-String Electric Guitar by Gear4music, BlackDetails
The Denver 7 Electric Guitar by Gear4music offers great looks, sound and amazing value at an incredibly affordable price. The proof is in the sleek design; including a stylish string-thru bridge, black chrome hardware, custom 7 string pickups and a smooth and fast maple neck.
Product Ref: 24666View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Best Possible Components At Cheapest Possible Price
The Denver 7 Electric Guitar featuring the best possible components at the cheapest possible price. With edgy looks and sleek black chrome hardware, along with two high output humbucking pickups and 7 strings, this guitar looks great and sounds huge!
Ergonomically Designed Neck Joint
Along with a sweeping double cutaway, the Denver 7 Electric Guitar also has an ergonomically designed cutaway neck joint, giving full access to all 24 frets, making playing high passages easy and comfortable.
Extra Resonance & Sustain
The symmetry string-thru tailpiece and tune-o-matic bridge don't just look great, they add an extra resonance and sustain to the guitars sound. The tone control and three way pickup selector means that you will always be able to get the best sound out of the two humbuckers.
Body & Bridge:
- Body: Eastern Mahogany
- Bridge: Tune-o-Matic
- Tailpiece: String-thru body
- Finish: Black
- Neck Joint: Bolt-on
- Fingerboard: Rosewood with Dot Inlays
- Scale: 25½"
Pickups & Hardware:
- Pickups: 2x Open high output humbucking pickups
- Hardware: Black
- Machine heads: Black die-cast
- Controls: 1 x Volume, 1 x Tone, 3-Way Pickup Selector Switch
Includes 1 year warranty
Gear4music - a revolution in competitively priced, high-quality musical instruments and equipment.
Gear4music have teamed up with some of the best manufacturers from around the world to develop our own line of music equipment. Our goal is to provide our customers with a wide choice of high quality, sensibly priced musical instruments.
Using our many years of collective experience we have developed a wide range of instruments and equipment including drum kits, acoustic and electric guitars, woodwind, brass, string instruments and speaker systems. We are proud to offer these to our customers alongside hundreds of other well-known brands. Working closely with our carefully chosen manufacturers, we endeavour to produce reliable, great sounding instruments at a price that is accessible to all. Our musical equipment is made to the same exacting standards that you expect from other highly regarded brands - this is backed up by our standard 30 Day Money Back Guarantee.
Gear4music products are produced ethically and responsibly to meet the expectations of a caring world.
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.