Diago PB08 Commuter Portable Pedalboard and Softcase
Diago PB08 Commuter Portable Pedalboard and SoftcaseDetails
The Diago Commuter is a pedal board with a softcase, ideal for guitarists on the go because of its portability and light weight build. As well as the sturdy pedalboard it also includes a soft carry case with straps and pedal tape.
Product Ref: 42715View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Diago Commuter features a 12mm thick HDF board with a touch, satin black coating for years of use on the road. 6 rubber pads give extra stability and weight distribution for a solid, sturdy feel when you stomp. The built in handle makes it easy to get out of the case and carry on stage but if you need the extra space on the board you can just Velcro right over it.
Not too Big, Not too Small
The Commuter pedalboard is small enough to be compact and portable but large enough to hold up to 10 Boss sized effects pedals plus a Diago Powerstation or MicroPower9. Crybaby style wah pedals also fit perfectly. Check the attached PDF to see if your other pedals will fit inside. A deep zip pocket on the front of the case accommodates other accessories, a phone or netbook computer.
The Commuter has a super grip pedal carpet which will remain grippy for the lifetime of the pedalboard. Each pedalboard also comes with 2m/6"6' of self adhesive pedal tape. When the self adhesive hook tape is applied properly your pedals will never come loose.
The rugged carry case has a dense EPE foam shell and a hard wearing 600 denier fabric cover which protects against bumps and scratches. Heavy duty zips and ABS clips keep your gear safe and secure whilst on the move and a carry handle and shoulder strap male travel easy.
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.