DigiTech Hardwire SP-7 Stereo Phaser Effects Pedal
DigiTech Hardwire SP-7 Stereo Phaser Effects PedalDetails
Product Ref: 38274View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Wide Selection of Phasers
The DigiTech Hardwire SP-7 features 7 powerful phase effects to choose from, offering excellent versatility to suit a wide range of musical styles. Selecting 2 stage mode offers a classic subtle phase effect with an adjustable bias control, while switching to 4 stage mode produces a lush, vintage tone with feedback control. The 10 stage mode delivers a vintage/modern tone with incredibly flexible feedback and depth controls. Setting the pedal into modern will produce a deep, phasing effect with an enhanced feedback and modulation, while boutique produces a vibrant tone with a controllable phase frequency. The last 2 modes provide dynamic phases, with envelope offering a sweeping sound while dynamic provides a phaser with plenty of depth.
With speed, depth, and modify, which effects each phaser differently, players can dial in the perfect sound for each effect with little effort. Stereo ins/outs allows the pedal to be incorporated into rigs with 2 speakers, offering incredible stereo soundscapes. The Sp-7’s footswitch can also be used as a tap tempo to set the phaser effects’ modulation speed time, this is perfect for quick adjustments during live performances. This mode is accessible via holding down the pedal switch for 3 seconds, the indicator will begin to flash to indicate tap tempo is now active.
Perfect Stage Accessories
The SP-7 Stereo Phaser includes a rage of accessories to ensure players have the perfect performance. The special Stomplock knob guard protects the pedals settings from tampering or accidental knob adjustments while on stage. The custom-cut hook and loop pedalboard pad allows players to attach and lock the pedal securely to their pedal board, while the stylish pedal switch glow sticker ensures players can find their pedal in adverse stage lighting.
- Offers 7 different phasers to enhance your tone
- True Bypass circuitry preserves tone when the pedal is bypassed
- True Stereo I/O allows connecting to stereo setups
- Constant high-voltage operation for tonal quality and noise reduction
- Comes with excellent stage accessories to provide the best stage performance
- Powered by 9V battery or DC power supply (Sold Separately)
- Phasers: 7
- Controls: Speed, Depth, Modify, Effect Type
- Switches: On/Off Footswitch
- Pedal Switch Glow Sticker
- Custom-Cut Hook & Loop Pedalboard Patch
- Input: Separate Left & Right 1/4" Unbalanced (Tip-Sleeve)
- Input Impedance: 1 MOhms (stereo), 500 kOhms (mono)
- Output: Separate Left & Right 1/4" Unbalanced (Tip-Sleeve)
- Output Impedance: 1 kOhm
- Power Supply: 9 VDC, 630mW
- Consumption: 75mA draw
- Battery Type: Single 9 VDC
- Battery Life: 5.25 Hours
- Width: 3.5"
- Length: 5.5"
- Height: 2.25"
- Weight: 1.3lbs
Please Note: Pedal does not come with a DC power supply
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.