DigiTech JamMan Vocal XT Stompbox
DigiTech JamMan Vocal XT StompboxDetails
Product Ref: 54612View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
JamSync automatically synchronizes the JamMan Vocal XT to another Vocal XT, JamMan Express XT, or JamMan Solo XT. This revolutionary feature allows you to create independent, yet perfectly synchronized loops. Using JamSync you can build a custom multi-track looper or build loops within your band.
The JamMan Vocal XT’s Silent Clear feature allows you to clear a recorded phrase without requiring you to play it first, an annoyance typical with some other loopers.
Connect your favorite mic to the JamMan Vocal XT with its built-in studio quality mic preamp and you’ll instantly notice its pristine sound. Your original vocal and the repeated loops will be crystal clear and you’ll be able to creatively express yourself in new, jaw-dropping ways!
Product specifications are subject to change. DigiTech, JamMan, Silent Clear, and JamSync are trademarks of Harman International Industries Inc.
- Built-in dbx Mic Preamp
- XLR Input & Output
- JamSync™ - automatically synchronizes with other JamSync-enabled JamMan pedals
- Silent Clear™ - clears loop memory without starting playback first
- Separate LEDs for Record, Overdub, and Play Status
- Unlimited Overdubs with Undo and Redo
- Included 9VDC Power Supply
- Durable metal chassis and footswitch
- 24-bit 44.1kHz sample rate
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.