DigiTech Whammy DT Pedal Pitch Shifting Guitar Effect Pedal
DigiTech Whammy DT Pedal Pitch Shifting Guitar Effect PedalDetails
The DigiTech Whammy DT offers not only the classic Whammy pitch shifting effects, but also includes drop tuning and true bypass for extra flexibility. Modify your tuning on stage without any awkward pauses or having to change guitar, plus the momentary footswitch allows you to create 'hammer-on' and 'pull-off' effects whenever you feel the need.
Product Ref: 37845View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The Whammy DT uses pitch shifting technology to allow you to step up or step down your tuning in seven half steps, or an entire octave, with just one setting. It also offers true pitch shifting effects, complete with 'hammer-on' and 'pull-off' effects for quick chord shifts or note changes during your solo or a gritty bridge.
- True Polyphonic Pitch Shifting and Whammy Effects
- Drop or Raised Tuning by 7 Half Steps or an Entire Octave
- Classic Whammy Voicings
- Momentary Footswitch for Hammer-Ons and Pull-Off Effects
- True Bypass
- FSX3 Input for Hands-Free Selection
- Classic-Style Rugged Metal Whammy Chassis
- Durable, Roadworthy Metal Footswitches
- MIDI Input
- 1/4" Guitar Input, 1/4" Output
- 9V DC Power Adapter Included
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.