Digitech DOD Gunslinger MOSFET Distortion Pedal
Digitech DOD Gunslinger MOSFET Distortion PedalDetails
Product Ref: 58302View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Versatile Pedal with Headroom Variation and MOSFET Circuit
The Gunslinger's Level and Drive knobs control the overall volume of the pedal and the amount of distortion. High output enables it to push a tube amp over the edge for raw, high-powered overdrive sound and deliver a massive volume boost for high-velocity solos. Even at its highest gain settings, the Gunslinger maintains its touch sensitivity and separation between notes. The pedal's Low and High controls enable the player to adjust the amount of bass and treble, to achieve the perfect tonal balance with any guitar, amp and rig.
The Gunslinger offers a choice of 9 to 18 volt operation, which lets the player choose between normal operation and running the pedal with more headroom for a less compressed, tighter and more open tone. The DOD Gunslinger offers true bypass operation to keep the instrument?s tone pristine when the effect is disengaged and its brushed-metal housing looks as tough as the pedal sounds.
What DigiTech Says about the DOD Gunslinger
"The Gunslinger?s MOSFET circuit delivers saturated tones and touch sensitivity normally associated with tubes,"... "The pedal is ideal for adding a little more complexity to already overdriven tones, or on its own for thick, rich chord rhythm crunch and singing high-gain lead tones."
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.