Digitech DOD Looking Glass Overdrive Pedal
Digitech DOD Looking Glass Overdrive PedalDetails
The Digitech DOD Looking Glass is a versatile, true bypass overdrive guitar pedal. The lightest effect gives your sound a transparency with the enough drive to be noticeable. As the drive is increased the Looking Glass delivers a more brutish sound with plenty of tonal opportunities thanks to the bass and treble controls. The discrete FET Class-A design gives a touch responsive feel that decays naturally. The Looking Glass is accessible for all guitars with its input filter that can tame overly bright instruments for a sound that?s driven, but not uncomfortable. For those in need of an overdrive pedal that can do it all, look no further than the Looking Glass.
Product Ref: 68541View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Finding an overdrive pedal sound that suits the exact sound you’re emulating or creating can often be a hard task. The Digitech DOD Looking Glass overcomes this by having controls that cover an entire spectrum and history of driven tones. The bass cut and treble controls allow you to tighten your guitar’s tone, or to let it loose for a less structured drive. The gain control determines how much you distort your sound, varying from a light layer of compression to an aggressive, raw punch emulating an amp at its brink. Whether if it’s modern, vintage, light or heavy overdrive you’re looking for, the Looking Glass has it all.
The Looking glass pedal has been made in collaboration with DOD and the boutique company SHOE Pedals. SHOE has been known to create pedals that can vary between classic sounds of the past, all the way to the modern sounds that artists are using right now. The collaboration has lead to a pedal that has Digitech’s precise manufacturing and technological expertise, with SHOE Pedals’ imagination and pursuit for a tone ideal for live, studio, or casual user.
- Circuit design by Christopher Venter of SHOE pedals
- Discrete FET Class-A design
- Dual gain stages selectable via a toggle switch
- Hybrid pre- and post-gain bass and treble controls
- Input Filter control tames overly-bright guitars
- Internap DIP switch reduces unwanted effects of overly-bright signals and buffers
- True bypass
- 9V power supply
- Durable, road-worthy aluminium chassis
- Height: 2.25’’ (57 mm)
- Width: 2.63’’ (66.8 mm)
- Length: 4.68’’ (118.9 mm)
- Weight: 453 Grams
- Effect Type: Overdrive
- 1/4'' Input: 1
- 1/4'' Output: 1
- Chassis: Metal
- Power Supply: 9V Alkaline Battery or Power Supply
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.