Digitech DOD Meatbox Sub Synth pedal
Digitech DOD Meatbox Sub Synth pedalDetails
Product Ref: 60937View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Classic Sub Octave Tones Reimagined
Answering the call of low frequency freaks everywhere, the DOD Meatbox is an updated take on the cult favourite Meatbox from the '90s. As a bass subharmonic synthesiSer and low-end enhancer, the Meatbox can produce a range of sounds from a slight thickening to a full-on, low-end assault! Use the Meatbox on bass guitars, extended-range guitars, synths, even drum machines and push all the air out of any room. If you're looking for a new way to move your audience, look no further.
Versatile Controls & True Bypass
The DOD Meatbox offers independent Octave, Output Level, Subharmonic and Low Frequency controls. More than just a low frequency boost, the DOD Meatbox can also cut frequencies for tone sculpting as an interactive EQ and even produce distortion depending on where the output level is set. True bypass allows your tone to remain pristine even when the DOD Meatbox is off. This is a big difference from the original, which would colour your bypassed tone. The modern 9V DC power supply input makes the pedal more pedalboard friendly.
- Sub-harmonic Synthesizer and Low-End Enhancer
- Based on the DOD Meatbox Circuit Design (Updated Components)
- TRS Output
- True Bypass
- 9V DC Power Supply Jack
- Crisp Blue Status LED
- Lightweight Aluminium Housing
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4" Jack
- Outputs: 1 x 1/4" Jack
- Controls: Octave, Output, Sub, Low
- Bypass: True
- Power Requirements: 9V
- Housing: Aluminium
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.