Digitech Dirty Robot Guitar/Bass Synth Pedal
Digitech Dirty Robot Guitar/Bass Synth PedalDetails
Product Ref: 71633View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Dirty Robot is a worthy successor to the Synth Wah, but it also has some great new features. In addition to the concentric controls there's also a new Drift Knob that allows you to blend Square Wave with Sub and Octave sounds for even more variety.
To maximise tweakability, a concentric potentiometer features two knobs for MIX/MOD control. The inner MIX knob controls the amount of effect added to the dry (unprocessed) signal. Turning the knob clockwise adds more effect, whereas turning the knob counterclockwise decreases effect. The outer MOD knob adds chorus modulation to the synth signal for classic thickening.
The Dirty Robot’s unique, momentary vibrato allows the effect to be available to the player on-demand via the footswitch. When depressed, the synth signal will modulate with vibrato much like a mod wheel on a keyboard synth, great for emphasising specific notes or building crescendos. When the footswitch is released, the active/green LED will change to red and the vibrato will stop.
A Drift Knob rotates a full 360 to control morphing between sub, octave and square waveforms. The inner sensitivity knob on the concentric potentiometer sets the trigger sensitivity for synth sweep. Higher settings increase the sensitivity making it easier to trigger the sweep. The outer time knob sets the time for the sweep between the points set with the start and stop knobs, allowing the player to fully customise the synth sweep effect.
The Dirty Robot comes with an included StompLock™, which keeps the settings where the player desires, as well as a pedalboard hook-and-loop pad, designed to attach to surfaces found on most commercial pedalboards.
- Two voices, Synth and Vocal Formant
- Drift Knob blends Square Wave with Octave and Sub
- 3 concentric knobs give you tons of control in a small form factor
- Momentary switch to access virtual “mod wheel”
- Stereo inputs and outputs
- True bypass
- Custom-cut Hook and Loop Pedalboard Pad
- Controls: Mix, Modulation, Drift, Start, Stop, Sensitivity, Time, Effect on/off Footswitch
- Indicators: Effect on/off LED
- Inputs: 2 x ¼” instrument
- Input Impedance: Effect on: >1 MΩ (stereo), >500 kΩ (mono); Effect off: >1 MΩ (stereo), >500 kΩ (mono); Effect off: True hardwire bypass
- Outputs: 2 x ¼” instrument
- Output Impedance: Effect on: 1 kΩ; Effect off: 1 kΩ; Effect off: True hardwire bypass
- Power Requirements: 9 VDC external power supply (required)
- Power Consumption: 675 mW (Current Draw: 75 mA (typical at 9 VDC)
- Power Supply Model: PS0913DC-01 (US, JA, EU); PS0913DC-02 (AU, UK)
- Power Supply Output: 9 VDC 1.3 A
- Dimensions: 4.40” (L) x 2.65” (W) x 2.0” (H); 11.18cm (L) x 6.73cm (W) x 5.08cm (H)
- Weight: 1 lb; 0.453 kg
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.