Digitech Element XP Guitar Amp Modelling And Multi Effects Pedal
Digitech Element XP Guitar Amp Modelling And Multi Effects PedalDetails
The DigiTech Element XP guitar multi-effect pedal provides guitar players with everything they need to explore guitar tones and discover their own sound. It has 37 different pedals, 12 amps, and 9 speaker cabinets, a guitar tuner, and a dedicated headphone jack. Every Element XP comes with a power supply so you won’t have to waste your money on batteries. With 100 factory presets to build from, you can create and save up to 100 more custom presets as you go. Turn on one of the 45 different drum tracks to play and jam to, with the touch of a button.
Product Ref: 44369View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
- 58 effects (12 amps, 9 cabinets, 37 stompboxes)
- 200 presets (100 factory, 100 user)
- 20 Tone Bank combinations
- 20 FX Bank combinations
- Built-in chromatic tuner
- Built-in expression pedal
- Power supply included
- 45 High quality drum patterns
- Durable metal footswitches
- Up to 5 seconds of delay time
- Stereo 1/4" Output
- Stereo 1/8" headphone output
- Stereo 1/8" Aux Input
- Amp/Mixer mode optimizes 1/4" output for amps and mixers
- 24-bit 44.1kHz sample rate
- A/D Converter: 24-bit High Performance Audio
- Sampling Rate: 44.1 kHz
- DSP Section: Audio DNA2 DSP Processor
- Simultaneous Effects: 9
- Preset Memory: 100 User Presets (1-100)/100 Factory Presets (F01-F00)
- Drum Machine: 45 Patterns
- Dimensions: 6.25" Length x 7.95" Width x 2.25" Height
- Unit Weight: 1.42 lbs.
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.