Digitech Luxe Anti-Chorus Polyphonic Detune Effect Pedal
Digitech Luxe Anti-Chorus Polyphonic Detune Effect PedalDetails
Product Ref: 72331View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Luxe Anti-Chorus Pedal uses advanced polyphonic pitch-shifting algorithms and has positive and negative detune capabilities to give you a true chorus effect. This consistent effect will thicken up your audio signal without affecting any other side effects that can be introduced by chorus. The pedal features an adjustable level knob so you can set the mix you want, and a detune knob which allows you to set the detune amount from -50 to +50 cents. The Luxe pedal has true bypass and packs a lot of power in a small compact unit, for a very reasonable price.
- Advanced, Polyphonic Pitch-Shifting Algorithm Used in the Whammy®
- Adjustable detune level
- Variable detune range from -50 cents to +50 cents
- True Bypass
- 9VDC Power supply included
- Manual included
- Pedal Type: Detune
- Input and Outputs: 1/4" Unbalanced (Tip-Sleeve)
- Controls: Level and Detune
- A/D/A Converter: 24 bit
- Sampling rate: 44.1kHz
- Power Supply: PS0913DC-01 (US, JA); PS0913DC-02 (EU, AU, UK)
- Weight: 0.163 kgs
- Dimensions 4.75” (L) x 2.875” (W) x 1.75” (H)
“I’ve been calling the Luxe the anti-chorus, since it gives you all the added richness of a chorus without the muddiness or out-of-tune characteristic of chorus. The Luxe can be set to add anything from a subtle sonic flavoring to a lush, distinctive tonal enhancement that is unavailable from any other stand-alone pedal.”
Tom Cram, Marketing coordinator, Digitech
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.