Dunlop DVP4 Volume X Mini Pedal
Dunlop DVP4 Volume X Mini PedalDetails
Product Ref: 68991View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Space Saving Design
This mini pedal will fit snugly into your pedal board, resulting in a handy space saving pedal unit. Along with its small stature this pedal unit is housed in a rugged, lightweight aluminium chassis featuring a non-slip tread for added control.
High-Performance Pedal Unit
As well as being ultra-compact and durable this pedal unit features a range of premium quality components that result in an all-round powerhouse of a pedal unit. With the DVP 4 you can control your volume and FX parameters with ease and with optimal control. The pedal unit features a switchable AUX jack that can function as a tuner or an expression output. One of the most unique features of the unit is the Low Friction Band-Drive that deliver a smooth range of motion resulting in a versatile yet reliable performance.
- Ultra-Compact and durable
- Controls volume levels and FX parameters
- Half the size of the DVP3
- Low Friction Band-Drive for smooth, durable performance
- Lightweight and pedalboard-friendly
- AUX output for switchable tuner/expression functionality
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.