ESP E-II Eclipse EC-QM MARBL Electric Guitar, Trans Marine Blue
ESP E-II Eclipse EC-QM MARBL Electric Guitar, Trans Marine BlueDetails
Product Ref: 56600View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
About ESP Guitars
Over the past 30 years ESP Guitars have become one of the leading electric guitar and bass manufactures across the globe, specialising in metal and rock instruments. With artist such as Will Adler, Kirk Hammett, Alexi Laiho, Richie Sambora, Tom Araya and many more ESP Guitars ensure every one of their guitars is a high performance and professional musical instrument.
EMG 81 & 60 Pickups
Featuring high output active EMG 81 and 60 humbucking pickups the ESP E-II EC-QM delivers a sharp attack and a beefy rhythm tones when in the 81 bridge position and a warm and balanced tonality when in the 60 neck position. EMG pickups are a first choice for many professional musicians such as James Hetfield (Metallica), Zakk Wylde (Ozzy Osbourne/Black Label Society) and Matt Tuck (Bullet For My Valentine) as they provide incredible tone, reliable active circuitry and low noise.
Locking Tune-O-Matic Bridge
The ESP EC-QM incorporates an innovative locking tune-o-matic bridge and tail piece system which eliminates a problem every guitarist who uses a tune-o-matic bridge will have encountered which is the lack of stability when the strings are removed which causes the bridge/tailpiece to fall off and minor unwanted adjustments to the bridge height to be made. However the locking tune-o-matic bridge and tailpiece make that a thing of the past, with high tension springs fitted into the attachments the bridge now clips and locks into place without the use of tools and also increases sustain by up to 20 .
Body & Bridge
- Body: Mahogany
- Body Top: Quilted Maple
- Construction: Set-In
- Finish: Marine Blue
- Bridge: TonePros Locking Tune-O-Matic
Neck & Fretboard
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Profile: Thin U
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Fretboard Radius: 305mm
- Frets: 22 Extra Jumbo
- Inlays: Pearl Block
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 42mm
Hardware & Electronics
- Controls: 2 x Volume, 1 x Tone, 3-Way Toggle Switch
- Bridge Pickup: Active EMG 81 Humbucker
- Middle Pickup: Active EMG 60 Humbucker
- Strap Buttons: Schaller Security Locking
- Tuners: Gotoh Locking Tuners
- Hardware: Black
- Includes: ESP Hardcase
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.