ESP E-II Horizon FM NT Electric Guitar, Dark Brown Sunburst
ESP E-II Horizon FM NT Electric Guitar, Dark Brown SunburstDetails
Product Ref: 56601View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Seymour Duncan Pickups
Featuring superior tone Seymour Duncan SH-16 and SH-2 humbucking pickups the E-II Horizon delivers an advanced sustain and vintage style output when in the SH-16 bridge position and a clear and bright tonality when in the SH-2 neck position. These Seymour Duncan pickups were originally designed in the UK in 1974 and remain a leading choice from the Seymour Duncan range providing the iconic Seymour Duncan tone perfect for everything from blues to heavy rock.
Also incorporating a set neck-thru construction the Horizon FM delivers advanced sustain and resonance by optimizing the maximum contact between the neck and body joint to allow superior vibration transfer and sustainability perfect for when you need notes to ring out for as long as possible.
About ESP Guitars
Over the past 30 years ESP Guitars have become one of the leading electric guitar and bass manufactures across the globe, specialising in metal and rock instruments. With artist such as James Hetfield, Kirk Hammett, Alexi Laiho, Richie Sambora, Tom Araya and many more ESP Guitars ensure every one of their guitars is a high performance and professional musical instrument.
Body & Bridge
- Body: Mahogany
- Body Top: Flamed Maple
- Construction: Set-Thru
- Finish: Dark Brown Sunburst
- Bridge: Gotoh Tune-O-Matic
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Maple
- Neck Profile: Thin U
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Fretboard Radius: 305mm
- Frets: 24 Extra Jumbo
- Inlays: Offset Pearl/Abalone Block
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 42mm
Hardware & Electronics
- Controls: 1 x Volume, 1 x Tone, 3-Way Toggle Switch
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan SH-16
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan SH-2
- Tuners: Gotoh Locking
- Strap Buttons: Schaller Security Lock
- Hardware: Chrome
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.