ESP LTD B-204SM 4 String Bass Guitar, See Thru Black Satin
ESP LTD B-204SM 4 String Bass Guitar, See Thru Black SatinDetails
The ESP LTD B-204SM Bass Guitar features an Ash body and 5pc Maple/Rosewood neck to deliver warm, thick tones with sparklingly crisp highs and thick firm lows. The bass has a set of ESP designed soapbars and a 3-band EQ to offer a versatile range of tones across all 4 strings. The LTD bass guitar can produce intricate sounds, and with a Spalted Maple top in a transparent black satin finish delivers a visually stunning instrument.
Product Ref: 69829View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Ash Body and Maple/Rosewood Neck
ESP’s LTD B-204 Bass Guitar features an Ash body topped with Spalted Maple to create a visually stunning bass. The Ash produces a sweetly thick tone that can cut through any mix, with firm lows and a crisp midrange and top end. A 5pc Maple and Rosewood neck with a Rosewood fingerboard is bolted to the body and delivers a sweet, warm tone. The neck packs plenty of punch, bringing sparkle and sizzle to the high end, helping to open up the midrange and to thicken up the lows to make them firm.
The B-204 bass has a set of ESP designed SB-4 pickups to provide versatile tones with interesting complexity and offers a good amount of clarity and sustain. The bass also features an active ABQ-3 3-band EQ, with controls to boost or cut bass, mid and treble for greater control over the basses tone. Also featuring a balance knob to allow the pickups to be blended or soloed and a master control volume, the B-204 is an exceptional bass for any low budget bassists.
ESP guitars are renowned for the quality of their construction, with professional quality present in all their guitars and basses, from their top end signature models through to the more affordable LTD models. ESP and LTD Guitars and Basses feature high quality hardware and design features that are indicative of a company that has spent 35 years designing some of music's most brutal, hard wearing and road worthy instruments. The company has a growing number of high profile artists who have designed their own signature instruments, such as Tom Araya, Marco Medoza, Frank Bello and many more.
Body & Bridge
- Top: Spalted Maple
- Body: Ash
- Bridge: LTD BB-604 w/String-Thru
- Constructions: Bolt-On
- Finish: See Thru Black Satin
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: 5pc Maple/Rosewood
- Profile: Extra Thin U
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Radius: 350mm
- Scale: 34”
- Width at Nut: 40mm
- Frets: Extra Jumbo
- Number of Frets: 24
Electronics & Hardware
- Neck Pickup: ESP Designed SB-4N
- Bridge Pickup: ESP Designed SB-4B
- Electronics: Passive P.U. w/Active ABQ-3 3-Band EQ
- Controls: 1 x Volume, 1 x Balance, 1 x Bass, 1 x Mid, 1 x Treble
- Machine Heads: LTD
- Nut: Moulded
- Strap Locks: Standard
- Hardware: Black Nickle
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.