ESP LTD EC-1000 Guitar, Seymour Duncan, Vintage Black
ESP LTD EC-1000 Guitar, Seymour Duncan, Vintage BlackDetails
Product Ref: 25006View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
ESP guitars are quite possibly the most revered manufacturer of heavy metal electric guitars and basses. ESP and its LTD brand are the first stop for many heavy metal icons, including James Hetfield and Kirk Hammett of Metallica, Jeff Hanneman of Slayer, Jef Kendrick and Mike Spreitzer of Devil Driver as well as some of Rock's most beloved characters like George Lynch and The Rolling Stones' Ron Wood.
Tonepros locking bridge system
ESP are proud to feature Tonepros bridge systems on many of their guitars. A simple, yet innovative improvement to the standard tune-o-matic bridge allows both the bridge and tailpiece to be locked down to the posts using 2 small set screws located on either end of the bridge and tailpiece. The result is increased sustain, exacting intonation perfection, and better playability & tuning - thanks to better bridge stability.
Set-thru neck joint
Our innovative neck construction technique gives you the look and feel of a neck-thru-body design while maintaining the warmth and wood tone combinations of a set-neck instrument. Access to the upper frets is not a problem. And gone is that old traditional "bulky" set-neck heel set-neck heel.
ESP Locking Tuners
Back in 2008 ESP introduced their own locking tuners on many new and existing LTD Signature & Deluxe series instruments. Ease of use and elegant design were their key goals in designing these keys. ESP tuning keys eliminate the need for wraps on the tuner shaft to improve tuning stability, reduce string slippage and simplify the restringing process.
Body & Bridge:
- Body: Mahogany
- Bridge & Tailpiece: Tonepros TOM
- Colour/FInish: Vintage Black (VB)
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Construction: Set-Neck
- Scale: 24.75"
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Nut: 42mm Standard Nut
- Neck Contour: Thin U Neck Contour
- Frets: 24 XJ Frets
- Hardware: Gold Hardware
- Tuners: ESP Locking Tuners
Pickups & Hardware:
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan JB
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan 59
- 3-Way Toggle
- Bridge Volume
- Neck Volume
- Master Tone
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.