ESP LTD EC-256 FM Left Handed Electric Guitar, Lemon Drop
ESP LTD EC-256 FM Left Handed Electric Guitar, Lemon DropDetails
Product Ref: 62393View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Set-In Neck Construction
The LTD EX-256FM utilizes an ergonomic set-in neck construction to provide an advanced playability and optimized resonance transfer between the neck and body. Unlike bolt-on constructions set-in necks can be sculpted into a smoother and more comfortable heel allowing seamless accessibility to the higher register.
Push/Pull Coil Tap
Also featuring a push/pull pickup coil tap on the tone control the LTD EX-256FM gives you a huge amount of tonal options allowing you to switch the pickup settings from a standard humbucking to a single coil mode providing advanced versatility excellent for live situations when an array of tones are required.
About ESP Guitars
ESP LTD is a Japanese guitar manufacturer, established in 1975, primarily focused on the production of electric guitars and basses. Their product range will suit a wide variety of budgets and playing styles, with their popular Signature, Standard, Original, Graphic, Xtone, and Left Handed series' guitars. The company has a growing number of high profile artists who have designed their own signature instruments, such as Ron Wood, Kirk Hammett, Jeff Hanneman and many more.
Body & Bridge
- Body: Mahogany
- Top: Flamed Maple
- Construction: Set-In
- Finish: Lemon Drop
- Binding: Cream
- Bridge: Tune-O-Matic
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Profile: Thin U
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Fretboard Radius: 350mm
- Frets: 22 Extra Jumbo
- Inlays: Pearloid Flag
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Nut: Moulded
- Nut Width: 42mm
Hardware & Electronics
- Controls: 2 x Volume, 1 x Tone (Push/Pull), 3-Way Toggle Switch
- Additional Electronics: Push/Pull Coil Tap (Tone Control)
- Bridge Pickup: ESP Designed LH-150B Humbucker
- Neck Pickup: ESP Designed LH-150N Humbucker
- Tuners: LTD
- Strap Button: Standard
- Hardware: Chrome
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.