ESP LTD F-200B Baritone Electric Guitar, Charcoal Metallic
ESP LTD F-200B Baritone Electric Guitar, Charcoal MetallicDetails
Product Ref: 69923View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Basswood Body and Maple Neck
ESP’s LTD F-200B is made from Basswood to create a comfortably weighted body that produces fat, well-balanced tones with a touch of softness. The Basswood offers flow and openness to the tone, producing defined dynamical ranges with a muscular midrange that has plenty of grind. The guitars has a Maple neck and Rosewood fingerboard to deliver a bright, sweet tone that’s soft and has a clean projection. The Maple and Rosewood combination provides fizz to the high end so they sparkle, opens up the midrange for a snappy attack and thickens up the lows to make them firm.
The F-200B Electric Guitar has a set of ESP designed humbuckers to provide ferocious power. The neck humbucker offers an open tone whilst the bridge humbucker has a bright tone. The guitar also features a LTD fixed bridge to offer incredible string stability. A moulded nut keeps the strings in line and prevents them from detune through from harsh playing. The ESP LTD is a beautifully designed instrument, with LTD tuners for quick string tuning, and Chrome hardware for a visually stunning appeal.
About ESP Guitars
ESP LTD is a Japanese guitar manufacturer, established in 1975, primarily focused on the production of electric guitars and basses. Their product range will suit a wide variety of budgets and playing styles, with their popular Signature, Standard, Original, Graphic, Xtone, and Left Handed series' guitars. The company has a growing number of high profile artists who have designed their own signature instruments, such as Ron Wood, Kirk Hammett, Jeff Hanneman and many more.
Body & Bridge
- Body: Basswood
- Bridge: LTD Fixed w/String Through
- Constructions: Bolt-On
- Finish: Charcoal Metallic
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: 3pc Maple
- Profile: Thin U
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Radius: 350mm
- Scale: 27” Baritone
- Width at Nut: 42mm
- Frets: Extra Jumbo
- Number of Frets: 24
Electronics & Hardware
- Neck Pickup: ESP Designed LH-150N
- Bridge Pickup: ESP Designed LH-150B
- Electronics: Passive
- Controls: 1 x Volume, 1 x Tone, Toggle Switch
- Machine Heads: LTD
- Nut: Moulded
- Strap Locks: Standard
- Hardware: Black Nickle
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.