ESP LTD F104 Black Bass Guitar, See Thru Black
ESP LTD F104 Black Bass Guitar, See Thru BlackDetails
2010 marks the 35th Anniversary of ESP guitars, quite possible the most revered manufacturer of heavy metal guitars and basses. ESP and its LTD brand are the first stop for many heavy metal Bass Icons, including Tom Araya of Slayer and Jeff Walker of Carcass. ESP and LTD have also become the choice for a new generation of metal bassists such as Henkka T Blacksmith of Children of Bodom and Fred Leclercq of Dragonforce, proving that ESP is continuing its heritage as one of the best brand of instruments for heavy metal bassist's.
Click on the link below to view an introductory video to ESP Guitars:
Product Ref: 16589View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
ESP guitars are renowned for the quality of their construction and it's a well earned distinction, as this quality is present in all their guitars and basses, from their top end signature models through to the more affordable LTD models. ESP and LTD Guitars and Basses feature high quality hardware and design features that are indicative of a company that has spent 35 years designing some of music's most brutal, hard wearing and road worthy instruments.
Body & Bridge:
- Body: Basswood
- Construction: Bolt-On
- Bridge: ESP DB-4 Bridge
- Neck: Maple
- Scale: 35"
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Nut: 40mm Standard Nut
- Contour: Thin U Neck
- Frets: 24 XJ Frets
- Hardware Colour: Hardware
- Tuners: ESP Tuners
- Pickups: ESP SB-4 (B & N)
- Controls: ESP ABQ-2 2-Band Active EQ
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.