ESP LTD Frazetta Electric Guitar, Beauty and The Beast
ESP LTD Frazetta Electric Guitar, Beauty and The BeastDetails
The ESP LTD Frazetta electric guitar is part of the ESP Graphic Series. Featuring a Mahogany body and neck, Ebony fingerboard with 24XJ frets and unique Black finish with Frazetta Beauty and The Beast Graphic, along with gold hardware and LTD tuners. Frank Frazetta is widely acknowledged as one of the most influential artists in sci-fi/fantasy art and the comic world.
Product Ref: 43009View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The ESP LTD Frazetta Electric Guitar has a bolt-on neck with Thin-U contour, a scale length of 24.75" and Ebony fingerboard with high quality components, making it great value for money. The 22-fret Ebony fingerboard has a snappy, crisp attack with the density of Maple, but with more brittle grains. The stray overtones are absorbed into the oily pours, making the sound richer than that of a Maple fingerboard. The Mahogany neck will withstand the test of time and usage as it has less reaction from environmental changes than other hardwoods.
ESP LTD is a Japanese guitar manufacturer, established in 1975, primarily focused on the production of electric guitars and basses. Their product range will suit a wide variety of budgets and playing styles, with their popular Signature, Standard, Original, Graphic, Xtone, and Left Handed series' guitars. The company has a growing number of high profile artists who have designed their own signature weaponry, such as Ron Wood, Kirk Hammett, Jeff Hanneman and many more.
Body & Bridge:
- Body: Mahogany
- Finish: Black with Frazetta Graphic
- Bridge: TOM
Neck & Fingerboard:
- Neck: Mahogany
- Scale: 24.75" Scale
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Nut: 42mm Graphite Nut
- Neck Contour: Thin U
- Construction: Bolt-On
- Frets: 24 XJ
Pickups & Hardware:
- Pickups: ESP Designed ALH-200
- Hardware: Gold
- Tuners: LTD
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.