ESP LTD H-101FM Electric Guitar, See-Thru Red
ESP LTD H-101FM Electric Guitar, See-Thru RedDetails
Product Ref: 69846View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Basswood Body and Maple Neck
ESP’s LTD H-101 has a comfortably weighted Basswood body that can produce a well-balanced, fat tone. The guitars body offers softness and flow to the tone, giving it a defined dynamical range with muscular mids. The body is topped with Flamed Maple and coated in a see through red finish to create a beautiful design. The guitar has a Maple neck with a Rosewood fingerboard to deliver a sweetly bright, tight tone that’s smooth and has a clean projection. The Maple and Rosewood combination brings fizz and sparkle to the highs, opens up the midrange to give it a snappy attack, and thickens up the lows to make them firm.
The H-101FM Electric Guitar features a set of ESP designed humbuckers to provide ferocious power. The neck humbucker has an open sound whilst the bridge humbucker has a bright sound. The guitar also features a LTD fixed bridge with string-thru to offer impeccable string stability, and a moulded nut to help keep the strings in line and reduce detuning when played harsh. The ESP LTD is a beautifully designed instrument, with LTD tuners for quick string tuning, and black nickel hardware for a visually stunning appeal.
About ESP Guitars
ESP LTD is a Japanese guitar manufacturer, established in 1975, primarily focused on the production of electric guitars and basses. Their product range will suit a wide variety of budgets and playing styles, with their popular Signature, Standard, Original, Graphic, Xtone, and Left Handed series' guitars. The company has a growing number of high profile artists who have designed their own signature instruments, such as Ron Wood, Kirk Hammett, Jeff Hanneman and many more.
Body & Bridge
- Top: Flamed Maple
- Body: Basswood
- Bridge: LTD Fixed w/String Through
- Constructions: Bolt-On
- Finish: See-Thru Red
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Maple
- Profile: Thin U
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Radius: 350mm
- Scale: 25.5”
- Width at Nut: 42mm
- Frets: Extra Jumbo
- Number of Frets: 24
Electronics & Hardware
- Neck Pickup: ESP Designed LH-150N
- Bridge Pickup: ESP Designed LH-150B
- Electronics: Passive
- Controls: 1 x Volume, 1 x Tone, Toggle Switch
- Machine Heads: LTD
- Nut: Moulded
- Strap Locks: Standard
- Hardware: Black Nickle
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.