ESP LTD James Hetfield Iron Cross, Snow White
ESP LTD James Hetfield Iron Cross, Snow WhiteDetails
The ESP LTD signature James Hetfield Iron Cross electric guitar is part of the ESP Signature Series. Featuring a Mahogany body with Maple top, Ebony fingerboard with 22XJ frets and stylish Snow White finish along with black hardware and LTD locking tuners. James Hetfield is the vocalist, rhythm guitarist and main songwriter in Metallica, the biggest heavy metal band of all time.
Product Ref: 42988View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The ESP LTD Signature James Hetfield Iron Cross Electric Guitar has a set neck with Thin-U contour, a scale length of 24.75" and Ebony fingerboard with high quality components, making it great value for money. The 22-fret Ebony fingerboard has a snappy, crisp attack with the density of Maple, but with more brittle grains. The stray overtones are absorbed into the oily pours, making the sound richer than that of a Maple fingerboard. The Mahogany neck will withstand the test of time and usage as it has less reaction from environmental changes than other hardwoods.
ESP LTD is a Japanese guitar manufacturer, established in 1975, primarily focused on the production of electric guitars and basses. Their product range will suit a wide variety of budgets and playing styles, with their popular Signature, Standard, Original, Graphic, Xtone, and Left Handed series' guitars. The company has a growing number of high profile artists who have designed their own signature weaponry, such as Ron Wood, Kirk Hammett, Jeff Hanneman and many more.
Body & Bridge:
- Body: Mahogany with Maple top
- Finish: Snow White
- Bridge: TOM
Neck & Fingerboard:
- Neck: Mahogany
- Scale: 24.75" Scale
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Nut: 42mm Molded Nut
- Neck Contour: Thin U
- Construction: Set-Neck
- Frets: 22 XJ
Pickups & Hardware:
- Pickups: EMG JH Set (B & N) Active p.u.
- Hardware: Black
- Tuners: LTD locking tuners
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.