ESP LTD KH-202 Kirk Hammett Signature Electric Guitar, Black
ESP LTD KH-202 Kirk Hammett Signature Electric Guitar, BlackDetails
Product Ref: 56639View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Over the past 30 years ESP Guitars have become one of the leading electric guitar and bass manufactures across the globe, specialising in metal and rock instruments. With artist such as James Hetfield, Kirk Hammett, Alexi Laiho, Richie Sambora, Tom Araya and many more ESP Guitars ensure every one of their guitars is a high performance and professional musical instrument.
ESP Designed LH-301 Pickups
The ESP Designed LH-301 humbucking pickups are a set of high output passive pickups which provide a punchy and detailed tonality perfect for both lead and rhythm duties. Fitted in both the bridge and neck position the LH-301 humbuckers provide an even frequency response allowing crisp and screaming high end and a full and aggressive low.
Floyd Rose Special Tremolo
With the Floyd Rose Special double locking 2-point tremolo bridge and locking nut system the ESP LTD KH-202 provides the capability to produce a range of unique sounds and accents such as dive bombs whilst the locking nuts provide advanced tuning stability essential for performing musicians.
Body & Bridge
- Body: Basswood
- Construction: Bolt-On
- Finish: Black
- Bridge: Floyd Rose Special Locking Tremolo
Neck & Fretboard
- Neck: Maple
- Neck Profile: Extra Thin Flat
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Fretboard Radius: 350mm
- Frets: 24 Extra Jumbo
- Inlays: Skull and Crossbones
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Nut: Locking
- Nut Width: 42mm
Hardware & Electronics
- Controls: 2 x Volume, 1 x Tone, 3-Way Blade Switch
- Bridge Pickup: ESP Designed LH-301B
- Neck Pickup: ESP Designed LH-301N
- Tuners: LTD
- Hardware: Black
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.