ESP LTD MH-1001NT Electric Guitar, See Thru Black
ESP LTD MH-1001NT Electric Guitar, See Thru BlackDetails
Product Ref: 56592View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Active EMG Pickups
Also featuring high output active EMG 81 and 85 humbucking pickups the LTD MH-1001NT delivers a sharp attack and a beefy rhythm tones when in the 81 bridge position and a warm and dynamic tonality when in the 85 neck position. Constructed from close aperture coils and featuring ceramic (81) and alnico V (85) magnets the 81 and 85 humbucking pickups provide advanced detail and a truly meaty tone. EMG pickups are favoured by many professional musicians due to their unbeatable tone, active circuitry, high output and low noise.
Locking Tune-O-Matic Bridge
The MH-1001NT Pro incorporates an innovative locking tune-o-matic bridge and tail piece system which eliminates a problem every guitarist who uses a tune-o-matic bridge will have encountered which is the lack of stability when the strings are removed which causes the bridge/tailpiece to fall off and minor unwanted adjustments to the bridge height to be made. However the locking tune-o-matic bridge and tailpiece make that a thing of the past, with high tension springs fitted into the attachments the bridge now clips and locks into place without the use of tools and also increases sustain by up to 20%.
Featuring a set neck-thru construction the MH-1001NT delivers advanced sustain and resonance by optimizing the maximum contact between the neck and body joint to allow superior vibration transfer and sustainability perfect for when you need notes to ring out for as long as possible.
About ESP Guitars
Over the past 30 years ESP Guitars have become one of the leading electric guitar and bass manufactures across the globe, specialising in metal and rock instruments. With artist such as James Hetfield, Kirk Hammett, Alexi Laiho, Richie Sambora, Tom Araya and many more ESP Guitars ensure every one of their guitars is a high performance and professional musical instrument.
Body & Bridge
- Body: Mahogany
- Body Top: Quilted Maple
- Construction: Set-Thru
- Finish: See Thru Black
- Bridge: Tonepros Locking Tune-O-Matic
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Maple
- Neck Profile: Thin U
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Fretboard Radius: 350mm
- Frets: 24 Extra Jumbo
- Inlays: Offset Block
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Nut: Moulded
- Nut Width: 42mm
Hardware & Electronics
- Controls: 1 x Volume, 1 x Tone, 3-Way Blade Switch
- Bridge Pickup: Active EMG 81 Humbucker (Brushed Black Chrome)
- Neck Pickup: Active EMG 85 Humbucker (Brushed Black Chrome)
- Tuners: LTD Locking
- Strap Buttons: Standard
- Hardware: Black Nickel
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.