ESP LTD MH-50 Electric Guitar Left Handed, Black
ESP LTD MH-50 Electric Guitar Left Handed, BlackDetails
The ESP MH-50 Left Handed Electric Guitar is ideal for the budding metal musician. The MH shape features a contoured body that’s comfortable to play, as well as looking the part. The Floyd Rose bridge tremolo system allows you to create sweeping bends with your notes that emulate classic metal sounds. The thin ‘U’ neck profile is easy to use and is ideal for students developing their speed with scales. The two ESP designed humbuckers have a high drive output for getting a crisp distortion. The MH-50 brings high performance metal playing to the student musician. This model is left handed.
Product Ref: 80357View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
ESP guitars are renowned for the quality of their construction and high performance. This respect has been earnt through the high quality is present in all their guitars and basses, from their top end signature models through to the more affordable LTD models. ESP and LTD instruments feature high quality hardware and design features that are indicative of a company that has spent 35 years designing some of music's most brutal, hard wearing and road worthy instruments. Thousands of artists are equipped with an ESP guitar, the company is set to continue its dominance over the metal scene as the choice of some of today's most brutal acts, Alexi Laiho of Children of Bodom and Ozzy Osbourne's latest guitarist Gus G. As well as being the choice of metal artists the world over, some of Rock's most beloved characters like Bon Jovi's Richie Sambora and The Rolling Stones' Ron Wood are ESP users. Each model is as ready for the road as it is for lessons, making them suitable for players of every generation.
Body & Bridge
- Body Material: Basswood
- Bridge: LTD by Floyd Rose
- Colour: Black
Neck & Fingerboard
- Profile: Thin ‘U’
- Construction: Bolt-On
- Neck: Maple
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Inlays: Dot
- Neck Joint: 18th Fret
- Number of Frets: 24
- Fret Type: XJ
- Scale: 648mm
- Nut Width: 42mm
- Fingerboard Radius: 350mm
Electronics & Hardware
- Neck Pickup: ESP Designed LH-150N
- Bridge Pickup: ESP Designed LH-150B
- Controls: Volume, Tone, 3-Way Toggle
- Head Screws: Slotted
- Tuning Machines: LTD
- Hardware Colour: Chrome
- Strap Button: Standard
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.