ESP LTD RB-1004BM 4-String Bass Guitar, Honey Natural + Free Gifts
ESP LTD RB-1004BM 4-String Bass Guitar, Honey Natural + Free GiftsDetails
The ESP LTD RB-1004BM 4-String Bass Guitar is part of the LTD RB Series and features a Swamp Ash body with Solid Burled Maple top, Maple and Walnut neck, a Maple fingerboard with 22J frets, finished in Honey Natural. The 34" scale bass has a bolt-on-neck construction, Grover tuners and a Gotoh Bridge.
Product Ref: 64739View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The ESP LTD RB-1004BM 4-String Bass Guitar has a bolt-on neck with C contour, a scale length of 34" and Maple fingerboard with high quality components, making it great value for money. The Maple fretboard and Maple/Walnut neck featured on the RB-1004BM will withstand the test of time and usage as it has less reaction from environmental changes than other hardwoods.
ESP LTD is a Japanese guitar manufacturer, established in 1975, primarily focused on the production of electric guitars and basses. Their product range will suit a wide variety of budgets and playing styles, with their popular Signature, Standard, Original, Graphic, Xtone, and Left Handed series' guitars. The company has a growing number of high profile artists who have designed their own signature weaponry, such as Ron Wood, Kirk Hammett, Jeff Hanneman and many more.
Body & Bridge
- Scale: 34"
- Body: Swamp Ash
- Top: Solid Burled Maple
- Finish: Honey Natural
- Bridge: Gotoh Bridge
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: 5Pc Maple&Walnut
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 450mm
- Nut Width: 40mm
- Nut Type: Molded
- Neck Contour: C
- Frets/Type: 22 J
Electronics & Hardware
- Hardware Colour: Black Nickel
- Strap Button: Standard
- Tuners: Grover
- Neck PU: Aguilar P
- Bridge PU: Aguilar J (Hum Cancel)
- Electronics: Passive P.U. w/ Active EQ
- Electronics Layout: Vol/Bal/OBP-2 2-Band EQ
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.