ESP LTD SN-200HTR Electric Guitar, Snow White
ESP LTD SN-200HTR Electric Guitar, Snow WhiteDetails
Product Ref: 69821View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Basswood Body and Maple Neck
ESP’s LTD SN-200 is made from Basswood to create a comfortably weighted body that produces fat, well-balanced tones with a touch of softness. The Basswood offers flow and openness to the tone, producing defined dynamical ranges with a muscular midrange that has plenty of grind. The guitars has a Maple neck and Rosewood fingerboard to deliver a bright, sweet tone that’s soft and has a clean projection. The Maple and Rosewood combination provides fizz to the high end so they sparkle, opens up the midrange for a snappy attack and thickens up the lows to make them firm.
The SN-200HT Electric Guitar is designed with a set of ESP designed pickups, with a humbucker at the bridge to provide ferocious power, and two single coil pickups at the middle and neck positions to offer crisp and bright tones. The guitar also features a LTD fixed bridge with string-thru to offer impeccable string stability, with a moulded nut to help keep all the strings in line and to prevent detuning from harsh playing. The ESP LTD is a beautifully designed instrument, with a snow white finish, black pickguard and black hardware gives the guitar a visually stunning appeal, excellent for captivating the audience.
About ESP Guitars
ESP LTD is a Japanese guitar manufacturer, established in 1975, primarily focused on the production of electric guitars and basses. Their product range will suit a wide variety of budgets and playing styles, with their popular Signature, Standard, Original, Graphic, Xtone, and Left Handed series' guitars. The company has a growing number of high profile artists who have designed their own signature instruments, such as Ron Wood, Kirk Hammett, Jeff Hanneman and many more.
Body & Bridge
- Body: Basswood
- Bridge: LTD Fixed w/String-Thru
- Construction: Bolt-On
- Finish: Snow White
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Maple
- Profile: Thin U
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Radius: 350mm
- Width at Nut: 42mm
- Frets: Extra Jumbo
- Number of Frets: 22
- Inlays: White Dot
Electronics & Hardware
- Neck Pickup: ESP Designed LS-120N
- Middle Pickup: ESP Designed LS-120M
- Bridge Pickup: ESP Designed LH-150B
- Electronics: Passive
- Controls: 1 x Volume, 1 x Tone, 5-Way Switch
- Machine Heads: LTD
- Pickguard: Pearloid
- Strap Locks: Standard
- Nut: Moulded
- Hardware: Black
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.