ESP LTD SN-200WM Electric Guitar, Snow White
ESP LTD SN-200WM Electric Guitar, Snow WhiteDetails
Product Ref: 69823View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Basswood Body and Maple Neck
ESP’s LTD SN-200 is made from Basswood to create a comfortably weighted body that produces fat, well-balanced tones with a touch of softness. The Basswood offers flow and openness to the tone, producing defined dynamical ranges with a muscular midrange that has plenty of grind. The guitars neck and fingerboard are made from Maple to provide tightness and cut to the guitars tone. The Maple delivers a clean, bright, punchy tone and bring sizzle to the highs, firmness to the lows and provides the midrange with a snappy attack.
The SN-200W electric guitar is designed with three single coil pickups offer crisp, bright tones that are versatile, providing the ability to play an array of musical styles. The guitar also features a Wilkinson tremolo bridge to offer a smooth, accurate pitch bend, with a moulded nut to help keep all the strings in line and to provide strong string stability. The ESP LTD is a beautifully designed instrument, with a snow white finish, pearl pickguard and chrome hardware to give the guitar a visually stunning appeal that will captivate the audience.
About ESP Guitars
ESP LTD is a Japanese guitar manufacturer, established in 1975, primarily focused on the production of electric guitars and basses. Their product range will suit a wide variety of budgets and playing styles, with their popular Signature, Standard, Original, Graphic, Xtone, and Left Handed series' guitars. The company has a growing number of high profile artists who have designed their own signature instruments, such as Ron Wood, Kirk Hammett, Jeff Hanneman and many more.
Body & Bridge
- Body: Basswood
- Bridge: Wilkinson Tremolo
- Construction: Bolt-On
- Finish: Snow White
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Maple
- Profile: Thin U
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Radius: 350mm
- Width at Nut: 42mm
- Frets: Extra Jumbo
- Number of Frets: 22
- Inlays: Black Dot
Electronics & Hardware
- Neck Pickup: ESP Designed LS-120N
- Middle Pickup: ESP Designed LS-120M
- Bridge Pickup: ESP Designed LS-120B
- Electronics: Passive
- Controls: 1 x Volume, 1 x Tone, 5-Way Switch
- Machine Heads: LTD
- Pickguard: Pearloid
- Strap Locks: Standard
- Nut: Molded
- Hardware: Chrome
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.