ESP LTD Snakebyte James Hetfield Electric Guitar, Snow White
ESP LTD Snakebyte James Hetfield Electric Guitar, Snow WhiteDetails
Few Electric Guitarists have the same stage presence of Metallica frontman James Hetfield. For nearly 30 years this leviathan of the metal scene has used ESP guitars on stage playing to millions at a time in some cases. The relationship between Hetfield and ESP continues in the form of the Snakebite Electric Guitar a brand new body style not only for Hetfield but for ESP and LTD too. Featuring a Mahogany Body and Neck, Ebony fretboard with 22XJ frets and crammed with high quality hardware.
The Snakebyte comes with high-end components and features a pearloid snake inlay on the fingerboard.
Product Ref: 19330View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
ESP guitars are renowned for the quality of their construction and it's a well earned distinction, as this quality is present in all their guitars and basses, from their top end signature models through to the more affordable LTD models. ESP and LTD Guitars and Basses feature high quality hardware and design features that are indicative of a company that has spent 36 years designing some of music's most brutal, hard wearing and road worthy instruments.
Body & Bridge:
- Body: Mahogany
- Bridge: Tonepros Locking TOM Bridge & Tailpiece
- Finish: SW (Snow White)
- Construction: Set-Neck Construction
- Neck: Mahogany
- Scale: 24.75"
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Nut: 42mm Bone Nut
- Contour: Thin U Neck Contour
- Frets 22 XJ Frets
Pickups & Hardware:
- Pickups: EMG 81 (Bridge) / 60 (Neck) Active
- Hardware: Black Hardware
- Tuners: Sperzel Locking Tuners
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.