ESP LTD TE-401FM Electric Guitar, Dark Brown Sunburst
ESP LTD TE-401FM Electric Guitar, Dark Brown SunburstDetails
Product Ref: 69810View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Mahogany Body and Maple Neck
The TE-401FM has a Mahogany body that produces warm, soft tones with plenty of grind and bite to give it depth. The Mahogany also offers a well-balanced sound that features full lows with a pleasing amount of tightness, and appealing highs. The body features a Flamed Maple top to provide the guitar with a visually stunning appeal. The ESP has a Maple neck coupled with a Rosewood fingerboard to offer bright, sweet tones, providing sparkle to the highs, openness to the mids, and thickness to the lows.
The ESP LTD Electric Guitar features an EMG 60 and EMG 81 humbucker to offer versatile tones. The EMG 60 humbucker packs massive amounts of output, excellent for playing distinctive single note solos. The pickup offers a thick, balanced tone with excellent clarity and characteristics with a full treble response and plenty of sustain. The 60 has rich harmonic overtones and produces singing highs, huge lows and giving the mids a boost. The EGM 81 humbucker has powerful magnets and close aperture coils to deliver a tone designed with detailed intensity. The pickup offers an extreme high end cut with a fluid sustain to slice through the harshest mix.
About ESP Guitars
ESP LTD is a Japanese guitar manufacturer, established in 1975, primarily focused on the production of electric guitars and basses. Their product range will suit a wide variety of budgets and playing styles, with their popular Signature, Standard, Original, Graphic, Xtone, and Left Handed series' guitars. The company has a growing number of high profile artists who have designed their own signature instruments, such as Ron Wood, Kirk Hammett, Jeff Hanneman and many more.
Body & Bridge
- Top: Flamed Maple
- Body: Mahogany
- Bridge: LTD Fixed w/String Thru
- Binding: Cream
- Construction: Neck-Through
- Finish: Dark Brown Sunburst
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: 3pc Maple
- Profile: Thin U
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Radius: 350mm
- Width at Nut: 42mm
- Frets: Extra Jumbo
- Number of Frets: 24
- Inlays: White Offset Dot
Electronics & Hardware
- Neck Pickup: EMG-60
- Bridge Pickup: EMG-81
- Electronics: Active
- Controls: 1 x Volume, 1 x Tone, 3-Way Switch
- Machine Heads: Grover
- Strap Locks: Standard
- Nut: Molded
- Hardware: Black Satin
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.