ESP Ltd F-415FM Electric Bass Guitar, See-Thru Black
ESP Ltd F-415FM Electric Bass Guitar, See-Thru BlackDetails
This Ltd F-415FM Bass is part of ESP's most popular line, the Standard Series. A slick See-Thru Black finish, with a formidable shape, 24 frets and a mahogany body.
Product Ref: 25055View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The F-415FM is not only aesthetically intimidating, but also in sound. This bass is versatile to accomodate many styles, but ideal for metal and heavy rock.
The distinctive look of the F-415FM is accentuated by striking black nickel hardware, high-quality bridge and tailpiece, Grover tuners and rosewood fingerboard.
The F-415FM combines a professional mahogany body with a 5 piece maple and rosewood neck-thru construction neck that's just as specialised but easy to play due to it's extra thin U-neck contour. This, combined with the extra-jumbo frets, accommodates the fast playing style that ESP basses are celebrated for.
ESP devised their Ltd line of basses to be accessible to all musicians who want their dream guitar at an affordable price. Their F-415FM bass guitar is no exception. Originally designed as professional gigging instruments available off the shelf, the Ltd series models have grown in popularity since the late 90's and the range has expanded to include nine models, including this critically-acclaimed Standard Series bass. The Ltd line also includes signature models from some of the world's greatest metal bassists including Henkka T Blacksmith of Children of Bodom and Tom Araya of Slayer.
ESP guitars are renowned for the quality of their construction and it's a well earned distinction, as this quality is present in all their guitars and basses, from their top end signature models through to the more affordable LTD models. ESP and LTD Guitars and Basses feature high quality hardware and design features that are indicative of a company that has spent 36 years designing some of music's most brutal, hard wearing and road worthy instruments.
Body & Bridge:
- Top: Flamed Maple Top
- Body: Mahogany
- Finish: See-Thru Black
- Neck Type: 5 Piece Maple and Rosewood, Neck-Thru Construction with Extra Thin U-shaped Contour
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Scale/Length: 34"
- Width at Nut: 45mm Standard Nut
- Neck Pickup: EMG 40DC
- Bridge Pickup: EMG 40DC
- Hardware: Black Nickel Hardware
- Bridge: ESP BB-605 Bridge
- Tuners: Grover Tuners
- EQ: EMG B64 3-Band Active EQ
- Controls: Master Volume, Balance, Treble Boost/Cut, Mid Boost/Cut, Bass Boost/Cut
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.