EVH 5150III 15W LBX HEAD
EVH 5150III 15W LBX HEADDetails
Product Ref: 62448View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Unbeatable Valve Tone
The fierce and rich tone produced by the EVH 5150 III is due to the raw power of the preamp which is loaded with five ECC83S (12AX7) valves. These five valves work in unison to create crisp harmonic overtones and piercing high gains allowing that iconic Eddie Van Halen tone even at low volumes. With the ability to produce sensational high gain tones for heavy rock and metal and crunchy mid gain tones perfect for classic rock the 5150 III is a versatile and low noise amplifier head which excels in a variety of music genres.
Additionally the EVH 5150 also incorporates two fiery EL84 power valves to drive a huge sounding output through any compatible speaker cabinets. To ensure durability and reliability when on the road each valve is vertically mounted with heavy duty hardware safely holding them in place.
Crunch and Lead Channels
Featuring two unique channels (crunch and lead) the 5150 III allows you to input two incredible tones into this single 15 watt amp head meaning no time is wasted adjusting controls in between songs. Sharing gain, low, mid, high, presence, resonance and volume controls the EVH 5150 III 15W provides fine tuning and maximum tonal shaping for screaming leads and crisp crunch tones.
Included with the EVH 5150 III is an extremely practical one button footswitch which allows seamless switching between the EVH's on board channels. Designed with live performers in mind the included footswitch features a single durable metal switch and 1/4" jack connection cable.
- Powerful and Portable 15 Watt EVH 5150 III Amp Head
- Two High Performance Channels
- Gain, 3-Band EQ, Volume, Presence and Resonance Controls
- JJ EECC83S and JJ EL84 Preamp and Power Tubes
- Switchable Output Power (Full / Half)
- Switchable Impedance (4 / 8 / 16 Ohms)
- Robust Metal Housing and Compact Size
- Includes One Button Footswitch
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4" Jack (Instrument)
- Outputs: 1 x 1/4" Jack (Speaker)
- Additional Connections: 2 x 1/4" Jack (FX Send/Return), 1 x 1/4" Jack (Footswitch)
- Amp Type: Tube
- Power Output: 15 Watts
- Impedance: 4, 8, 16 Ohms (Switchable)
- Preamp Valves: 5 x JJ EECC83S
- Power Valves: 2 x JJ EL84 (Matched)
- Channels: 2 (Crunch / Full Burn)
- Controls: Gain, Low, Mid, High, Volume, Presence, Rear Resonance
- Effects Loop: Send / Return
- Cabinet Material: Steel (Black Powder Coated)
- Handle: Vinyl with Metal Insert and Black End Caps
- Knobs: Ivory Chicken-Head
- Amp Jewel: Red
- Includes: Footswitch
- Footswitch: Single Button (Overrides Front Panel Select)
- Height: 7" / 17.8 cm
- Width: 12.75" / 32.5 cm
- Depth: 6.25" / 15.9 cm
- Weight: 6.8 Kg
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.