EVH Wolfgang WG-T Standard Electric Guitar, Transparent Black
EVH Wolfgang WG-T Standard Electric Guitar, Transparent BlackDetails
Product Ref: 57590View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Wolfgang Humbucking Pickups
Featuring custom designed Wolfgang humbucking pickups the Wolfgang WG-T Standard delivers fierce and screaming highs, defined middle and deep and chunky low end allowing you to truly nail the legend Eddie Van Halen's signature tone. Loaded with Alnico II magnets and DC resistance of 14k (bridge) and 16k (neck) the Wolfgang humbuckers are perfect for a range of playing styles due to their medium output and powerful vintage tone.
Compound Radius Neck
The EVH Wolfgang WG-T Standard features a unique and innovative compound-radius fretboard design, in which the fretboard gradually flattens toward the heel from its more rounded profile at the nut. This provides a smooth playability for both chords and riffs whilst the flattened heel allows a sensational and speedy accessibility to the higher register perfect for both lead and rhythm players.
Body & Bridge
- Body: Basswood
- Top: Quilt Maple
- Shape: Wolfgang
- Construction: Bolt-On
- Finish: Transparent Black
- Binding: Exposed Basswood
- Bridge: Tune-O-Matic with Tailpiece (Adjustable)
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Maple
- Neck Profile: Wolfgang
- Fretboard: Maple
- Fretboard Radius: 12" - 16" Compound Radius
- Frets: 22 Jumbo
- Inlays: Black Dots
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Nut: White Plastic
- Nut Width: 1.6875"
Hardware & Electronics
- Controls: 1 x Volume, 1 x Tone, 3-Way Toggle Switch
- Bridge Pickup: Direct Mount Wolfgang Humbucking
- Neck Pickup: Direct Mount Wolfgang Humbucking
- Control Knobs: Black Plastic
- Tuners: EVH
- Hardware: Black
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.