EarthQuaker Devices Arpanoid Polyphonic Pitch Arpeggiator Pedal
EarthQuaker Devices Arpanoid Polyphonic Pitch Arpeggiator PedalDetails
Product Ref: 72671View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Arpeggiator Pedal with a Wealth of Controls
Featuring 8 expandable modes, the EarthQuake Devices Arpanoid couldn't offer much more customisation to your arpeggiator. You'll be bringing a sound to the stage that nobody has heard before; this is the first time a polyphonic pitch arpeggiator has ever been built as a guitar pedal. Whether in the studio or playing gigs the compact but powerful unit allows your guitar to provide synth sounds like never before, especially when chained alongside fuzz, reverb or delay effects. This is the perfect pedal for musicians constantly looking to push their sound to new levels.
- Wet: Controls the digital effect level. Unity is around noon.
- Dry: Controls the analog signal straight from the guitar. Unity is around noon.
- Rate: Adjusts the speed of ascending/descending scale.
- Step: Controls how many notes are in the sequence, ranging from a couple all the way to a full major/minor scale. Affects the overall feel and timing.
- Toggle Switch: Selects the direction of the scale: Left means the sequence will ascend repeatedly, right means it will descend repeatedly, and the middle means it will continually go up and down.
- Mode: 8 intuitive and expandable options select the octave and key (The root is the original note you play on your guitar):
- 1: Major, -1 octave to root.
- 2: Major, root to +1 octave.
- 3: Major, -1 octave through +1
- 4: Major, Random pattern
- 5: Minor, -1 octave to root.
- 6: Minor, root to +1 octave.
- 7: Minor, -1 octave through +1
- 8: Minor, Random pattern
At first listen the Arpanoid might just sound like a chaotic 'noise making' pedal, but in reality it's the complete opposite. It features premium rhythmic components and follows strict musical rules to determine the harmonic notes it plays. A serious musical tool; the Arpanoid should be treated like a new instrument in its own right, learning how it works will provide you with a lifetime of enjoyment and inspiration from your new device.
- Size: 4 5/8" x 2 1/2" x 2.25" with knobs
- Power: 9V DC power supply, no battery option
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.