EarthQuaker Devices Avalanche Run Delay and Reverb
EarthQuaker Devices Avalanche Run Delay and ReverbDetails
Product Ref: 72673View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The EarthQuaker Devices Avalanche run pushes the reverb and delay pedal world in a completely new direction, and for the guitarist constantly on the look out for devices that can push their sound to the next level, look no further than this. Its delay section allows tweaking from tape emulation to bucket brigade styles, and the huge, cavernous and plate-style reverb has just a touch of modulation. Unique, magical sounding reverse delay and swell reverb settings are accessible through an easy access 3-way switch, and its expression dial can map any function to an expression pedal. The multitude of tones you can produce with the Avalanche Run are beyond any stretch of the imagination.
- Stereo ins/outs
- Reverse delay mode
- Swell delay and reverb mode
- Tap Tempo with subdivision control
- Assignable expression control
- Tails/True Bypass modes
- Sound-on-sound style looping with adjustable length in tails mode
- Self-oscillation by holding down tap switch
- Inputs: 2 x 1/4" jack connections
- Outputs: 2 x 1/4" jacks + Expression Out
- Height: 1.18"
- Width: 3.7"
- Depth: 4.7"
- Max Delay Time: 2 seconds
- Power: 9V DC power supply, no battery option
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.