EarthQuaker Devices Cloven Hoof Fuzz
EarthQuaker Devices Cloven Hoof FuzzDetails
Product Ref: 72678View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
EarthQuaker Devices have done away with the germanium transistors found in the Hoof, and given the Cloven Hoof 4 specially selected silicon ones for an extreme, kicking high gain. You'll find more crunch and gritty bottom-end than you did before, and the cleans are that little bit cleaner, with improved temperature stability.
Shift control is the dial that really sets the Cloven Hoof and Hoof apart from other generic pedals. What it does is actually change the frequency response of the Tone control allowing mids to be scooped or boosted at your will, and horrible, muddy bass to be eliminated. The tonal library at your feet is almost endless! You'd better make sure there's a space ready for the EarthQuaker Devices Cloven Hoof on your pedal board.
The Cloven Hoof is all analog and true bypass for a supreme natural sounding tone, and better yet it's completely handmade.
- Fuzz: Clockwise for heavy, counterclockwise for light
- Tone: Bass to the left, Treble to the right
- Level: Controls the output level - make the Cloven Hoof louder or quieter
- Shift: Adjust the mid content. Clockwise for classic scooped mids, counterclockwise for the more modern cutting mids that are all the rage.
- Size: 4 5/8" x 2 1/2" x 2.25" with knobs
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4" jack
- Outputs: 1 x 1/4" jack
- Power: Requires 9V DC power supply
- Current Draw: 10mA
- Construction: Built by hand in Ohio, USA
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.