EarthQuaker Devices Dispatch Master Delay & Reverb
EarthQuaker Devices Dispatch Master Delay & ReverbDetails
Product Ref: 72684View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The options available when combining the two effects really make the Dispatch Master what it is. Using the reverb but no delay allows you to utilise the Repeats control to produce a warmer, thicker sound and give more dimension to the effect. Up to 1.5 seconds of delay time with almost limitless repeats offers ultimate creativity, especially combined with the rest of the devices tone sculpting options. The Dispatch Master is perfect for those guitarists who are fans of EarthQuaker Devices' Ghost Echo but require slightly deeper more modern options. It's hard to find another pedal quite like this one.The Dispatch Master features a digital delay and reverb line with an all analog direct signal path and true bypass switching for a rich, natural tone, and better yet it's completely handmade in Ohio,USA.
- Time: Sets the delay time - 0ms to 1.5 seconds
- Repeats: Controls the regeneration of delayed signal. Also acts as an enhancer for the reverb. In reverb mode this will control the thickness, decay, depth and overall nature of the reverb.
- Reverb: Clockwise for more reverb, anti-clockwise for less
- Mix: Controls the over all volume level of the effected signal
- Size: 4.37" x 2.37" x 1.75" with dials
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4" jack
- Outputs: 1 x 1/4" jack
- Power: Requires 9V DC power supply
- Current Draw: 60 mA
- Construction: Built by hand in Ohio, USA
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.