EarthQuaker Devices Dunes Mini Mega Ultimate Overdrive
EarthQuaker Devices Dunes Mini Mega Ultimate OverdriveDetails
Product Ref: 72685View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Despite being the cut-down little brother of the Palisades, the EarthQuaker Dunes still packs a real overdriven punch with a wealth of tonal options retained from the feature heavy model, and even better it leaves you with more pedal board real estate! The 3 clipping voice options previously featured in the EarthQuaker Palisades, and now in the Dunes, control how open and transparent, or tight and crunchy the distortion is. The gain level will heavily influence how this sounds, along with the bandwidth. The bandwidth switch really defines the Dunes and sets it apart, it determines the frequency response of the distortion, either a light treble sound or a thick and heavy crunch. If this wasn't already enough, a normal/bright switch allows perfect tweaking of tone to match any amplifier or guitar.
A Bright LED indicator means you stay in control even on the darkest of stages, and to top it all off the pedal is handmade in Ohio, USA to a supreme level of quality.
- Volume: Sets the output level
- Tone: Brighter chime clockwise, warmer anti-clockwise
- Gain: Sets the gain/boost level
- Normal/Bright Switch: Normal for a warm full tone, Bright for a lively, jangly tone.
- Voice: Sets the nature of the Dunes distortion by changing the clipping diodes.
- MF-MOSFET: Light gain overdrive with great harmonics
- N-None: The most open and least distorted
- Si-Silicon: Tighter classic TS808 distorted tone
- Bandwidth: Sets the overall tone and gain structure of the Dunes. The Stock setting gives a classic tone, and the 'Full Range' provides more low end.
- Size: H:2.5" x W:2.5" x D:4.6" with knobs
- Connections: ¼" input and output
- Power: Requires 9V DC power supply
- Construction: Built by hand in Ohio, USA
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.