EarthQuaker Devices Hoof Fuzz
EarthQuaker Devices Hoof FuzzDetails
Product Ref: 72690View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Big Muff pedals are some of the most iconic distortion and fuzz pedals ever, and the EarthQuaker Devices Hoof is based on one of these classic units. The harmonically rich sustain sets it apart even from the Big Muffs though, having a lot more in common with an overdriven amp, it gives the Hoof a real clarity and cutting fuzz tone that every guitarist needs to smash right through any mix.
Shift control is the dial that really sets the Hoof apart from other generic pedals. What it does is actually change the frequency response of the Tone control allowing mids to be scooped or boosted at your will, and horrible, muddy bass to be eliminated. The tonal library at your feet is almost endless! You'd better make sure there's a space ready for the EarthQuaker Devices Hoof on your pedal board.
The Hoof is all analog and true bypass for a supreme natural sounding tone, and better yet it's completely handmade.
- Fuzz: Clockwise for heavy, counterclockwise for light
- Tone: Bass to the left, Treble to the right
- Level: Controls the output level - volume
- Shift: Adjust the mid content. Clockwise for classic scooped mids, counterclockwise for the more modern cutting mids that are all the rage.
- Size: 4 5/8" x 2 1/2" x 2.25" with knobs
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4" jack
- Outputs: 1 x 1/4" jack
- Power: Requires 9V DC power supply
- Current Draw: 3mA
- Construction: Built by hand in Ohio, USA
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.