EarthQuaker Devices Night Wire Dynamic Harmonic Tremolo
EarthQuaker Devices Night Wire Dynamic Harmonic TremoloDetails
Product Ref: 72696View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The filter frequency has three modes. In Manual mode, the center point can be set to a fixed position with the frequency control. In LFO mode, the filters are repeatedly swept and the frequency control determines the speed. In Attack mode, the filters are dynamically swept according to how hard you pick and the frequency control acts as a range control, similar to a standard envelope filter.
The tremolo section has two modes. In Manual mode, the speed of tremolo is determined by where the rate control is set. In Attack mode the speed is controlled by pick attack and the rate dial adjusts the sensitivity; the harder you pick, the faster the rate and vice-versa.
The tremolo can be subtle and light or full-on throbbing depending on how the depth control is set. When to zero, the Night Wire will act like a fixed filter, phase shifter or envelope-controlled filter, determined by which mode the filter frequency is set to.
A bright LED indicator means you always stay in control even on the darkest of stages, true bypass 'soft touch' switching ensures an amazingly pure and natural tone straight from your instrument, and to top it all off the pedal is handmade in Ohio, USA to a supreme level of quality. Look no further than the Night Wire if you're searching for a versatile harmonic tremolo with ultimate options for customisation.
- Rate Toggle: Lets you switch between two ways of controlling the speed of the tremolo. Attack allows adjustment of the speed by pick attack. In this mode, Rate knob controls sensitivity of the dynamic tremolo. The higher the rate and harder you pick, the faster the speed will rise. In Manual mode, Rate control adjusts the speed like a standard tremolo.
- Frequency Toggle: Lets you select between 3 different ways to control the center frequency of the filter section. In LFO mode, the frequency is continuously swept by an LFO. In this mode, Frequency knobs adjust the speed of the oscillator. In Manual mode, the frequency is determined by how the Frequency dial is set. In Attack mode, the center frequency is dynamically controlled by pick attack and the Frequency dial adjusts sensitivity.
- Level: Sets the output volume level, unity is around noon.
- Depth: Adjusts depth of the tremolo. More clockwise, less anti-clockwise. When turned all the way anti-clockwise, the amplitude modulation will be removed and the Night Wire will function as a fixed filter, envelope controlled filter or phaser depending on how the frequency switch is set.
- Rate: In manual mode, controls the speed of the tremolo. Faster speed clockwise and slower speed anti-clockwise. In Attack mode, controls the sensitivity of the dynamic tremolo. The higher the rate and harder you pick, the faster the speed will rise.
- Frequency: Controls the center frequency of the filters in manual mode: higher clockwise, lower anti-clockwise. In LFO mode it controls the rate of sweep: faster clockwise and slower anti-clockwise. In Attack mode this controls the sensitivity of the envelope: lower Frequency gives slower rise and lower peak, higher Frequency gives faster rise and higher peak.
- Connections: ¼" input and output
- Power: Requires 9V DC power supply
- Construction: Built by hand in Ohio, USA
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.